Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Bird Crazy!!!

Hello everyone.....

Just thought I would pop by and share with you 
a new card I created with my new 
stamps and dies.....which I might add are 
totally addictive!!!

I created a side step card and used 3 of the 
birds and some fun accessories with 
sentiments from High Hopes stamps.


I stamped the images with black ink and used
clear embossing powder instead of black embossing 
powder. I find the black over powers lot of the fine 
detail where the clear does not! I used my chicken 
wire embossing folder for the background and 
grass die to cut out the grass.

I painted the images with Zig Color Clean 
markers and used the matching dies to cut 
them out. I really had fun painting these little 
guys and deciding on the accessories
 to add to the birds and the card!!

The colors of  Zigs I used are.....
071-046-053-900-031-036-024-029
052-023-070-032-069-060-072

This is the tutorial for the side step card I used.

Have a great day 
and 
Thanks so much for stopping by....

KAREN x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great card. Would you mind sharing the measurements?